We can calculate and carry out your modifications from your plans or tooling CAD plans but also on viewing a part with details or a visit to your site.
Modification and repair of moulds up to 30 tonnes. Staff that is qualified to work on foreign clients' tools, sometimes without plans and on very short deadlines. Methods that are made for undertaking modifications, versatile staff and machining tools, monitored processes and updating of files.
Preparation - expertise
- For modifications, prior to the reception and installation of the tool, the engineering department prepares all the elements to be added using the CAD model in order to save time.
- Analysis by experienced moulding technicians of the tools supplied and technical proposals arising from over 40 years of experience in the business
- Before reception of the tool: preparation of works by the engineering department (study and machining preparation, blocks to be inserted, component orders)
- •Compliance with the agreed schedule
- Detection of automatic points on ZEISS measuring machines.
- Handling equipment that is suited to big tools: Fork-lift trucks from 2 to 5 tonnes.
- Off-lifting travelling overhead cranes (2 hoists) from 5 to 30 tonnes
- Fork-lift trucks 5 tonnes
- 6 off-lifting travelling overhead cranes up to 30 tonnes.
- 3 and 5-axis machining tools with a long stroke up to 4300x2700x1250
- Large-capacity spotting presses up to 2500x1700 with 30 tonnes on the table.
- TIG or Laser welding
- Manual graining retouching, sand blasting and micro-balling.
- On-site visit and work carried out at the client
- Tests on presses up to 2400 tonnes
- Finishing and fine-tuning of LOW-COST client tools. (Cleaning, modifications, graining, delivery and after-sales)
Implementation of a variety of techniques :
- Installation of pieces
- Weld filling
- 5-axis milling
- Wire and sinking erosion
- Graining repair